The Silver Marketing Association Summit
When: Tuesday 28th June 2022
Where: The Cavendish Centre, London W1
The Silver Marketing Summit takes over from the Mature Marketing Summit, firmly established as Europe’s leading conference focused on the “silver” market – offering marketers the opportunity to enjoy a full day of expert speakers and networking sessions. This is a must-attend event for those wanting to tap into this increasingly important sector.
Benefits of attending
- Learn best practice for over-50s marketing.
- Hear real-life industry case studies focusing on key issues.
- Leave with a fuller understanding of the market and the opportunity it represents.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with this demographic.
- Network and learn from peers who are maximising the same opportunities whilst facing the same issues.
Who should attend?
Organisations who are involved in selling to the over-50s, or those looking to broaden their market into this demographic. The conference is designed for established companies, challenger brands and start-ups, including the following teams:
- Directors, CEOs and senior managers
- Marketing and sales
- Customer insight and strategy
- Research and development
As well as students, academics or anyone interested in learning more about the silver market. The day’s agenda will be packed with industry expert presentation providing invaluable data and insight about marketing to the over-50s. Plus, there will be networking opportunities as well as an informative panel discussion and Q&A session. Following the success of previous events, we anticipate a full house so book your early bird tickets now to avoid disappointment.
Members’ rate Earlybird £199 per person
(maximum of 3 people from any member company – please login to book)
Non-member rate Earlybird £299 per person
Earlybird rate applies until 28 February 2022.
From 1 March 2022, the per person cost will be £299 for members and £399 for non-members
- Full conference and networking sessions.
- Light breakfast & buffet lunch
- mid-morning & afternoon tea/coffee with biscuits & cake
Agenda & Speakers
To be published in early 2022
Reviews from 2019 conference:
“I found the Summit to be not only insightful and engaging…and a great chance to network, but was impressed by the variety of speakers who were able to challenge and inspire.”
General Manager, UK | Travel Department
“There was a wide variety of speakers who fully engaged with the delegates and provided a fascinating range of ideas for engaging with the over 50s market.”
Business Development Manager | Age UK Enterprises