The Silver Marketing Association
The Cavendish Centre, London W1
Tuesday 25th June 2024
Book your earlybird tickets here
Included for delegates attending the in person event:
- Full conference from 09:00 – 17:00 with networking throughout the day
- Breakfast & buffet lunch
- Mid-morning & afternoon tea/coffee & biscuits
- Post summit networking drinks in the bar
- Silver Marketing Awards from 17:30 – 18:30
Benefits of attending the in person event
- Learn best practice for over-50s marketing.
- Hear real-life industry case studies focusing on key issues.
- Leave with a fuller understanding of the market and the opportunity it represents.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with this demographic.
- Network and learn from peers who are maximising the same opportunities whilst facing the same issues.
Who should attend?
Organisations involved in selling to the over-50s, or those looking to broaden their market into this demographic. The conference is designed for established companies, challenger brands and start-ups, including the following:
- Directors, CEOs and senior managers
- Marketing and sales
- Customer insight and strategy
- Research and development
Don’t just take our word for it…
The Silver Marketing Association conference is an absolute ‘must attend’ event for me – a unique opportunity to network and meet others (both in travel and other sectors) focused on the 50+ audience. I’ve been to two now and always come away with new ideas and new contacts. Cathy Bartrop, Founder TravelguruTV