What is the Silver Marketing Association?
We are a membership association for companies and individuals from all sectors, who have an interest and desire to reach & influence the mature market.
- Being part of a trusted network of like-minded companies and individuals with a shared voice
- Access to exclusive member resource area, including research, data, industry reports, presentations and videos
- Monthly Members’ newsletter – The Silver Bulletin
- Regular webinars, training sessions & masterclasses
- Priority access and discounted tickets to the annual Silver Marketing Summit as well as exclusive access to the presentations and videos from the event
- Exclusive use of the Silver Marketing Association Member logo on your website and marketing collateral
- Complimentary access to the Experian data platform and consultation
- Free standard access to JICMail
- Free website accessibility audit and recommendations
- Access to Government through our attendance at the Genesis Initiative and Bank of England meetings to raise issues on your behalf
- Complimentary access to our HR Helpline
- Company or individual profile on the Silver Marketing Association website Members’ pages
- Opportunity to contribute article to the Silver Blog and to promote your own reports and publications to other members
By becoming a member of the Association, you will be endorsing our guiding principles to promote best practice marketing to older people
Membership costs are for a 12 month period and thereafter annually renewable.
Small Company Membership, up to 10 employees : £295 per year
Medium Company Membership, 11-50 employees: £395 per year
Large Company Membership, over 50 employees: £495 per year
Charity Membership: £245 per year
Individual Membership: £95 per year
Ideal for research students, writers or academics