The Silver Marketing Awards 2023
Headline Sponsor – Channel 4
We were delighted to launch the inaugural Silver Marketing Awards for 2023, in partnership with our Headline Sponsor Channel 4, that recognised and celebrated the companies and individuals who have delivered a successful marketing campaign since January 2022, focusing on the older demographic and showing creativity, empathy and measurable results.
The awards were presented at a sparkling drinks reception on Tuesday 27 June 2023 at the Cavendish Centre, London W1 from 17:00 -19:00 following the Silver Marketing Summit. Our host was the inimitable and entertaining Derek Jones, and the soundtrack of memorable melodies is courtesy of Global.
Eight awards in total attracted entries judged by a panel of experts, each a specialist in their field and with many years of experience. In the interests of of impartiality, the judges were not allocated any category where there might have been a potential conflict of interest. The Awards were open to both members and non-members of the Silver Marketing Association, and we received a wealth of entries across many different industry sectors.
- Best Print Campaign – sponsored by Marketing Radar
- Best Digital Campaign – sponsored by Silversurfers
- Best Direct Mail Campaign – sponsored by 8 Days a Week Print Solutions
- Best Social Media Campaign – sponsored by Silver Magazine
- Best TV Campaign – sponsored by Hodge
- Best Radio/Podcast Campaign – sponsored by LBC
- Best PR Campaign – sponsored by Mash Marketing
- Best Overall Multi-Channel Campaign – sponsored by Precision Creative and Media
The soundtrack for the Awards was courtesy of Global, home to some of the UK’s favourite audio brands including Capital, Heart, Classic FM, LBC, Global’s Newsroom, Smooth, Radio X, Capital XTRA, Gold and Global Player, which allows listeners to enjoy all of Global’s radio brands, award-winning podcasts, and expertly-curated playlists, in one place in app, on web and on smart speakers.