The Silver Marketing Association
The Cavendish Centre, London W1
Tuesday 27th June 2023
Thanks for a truly brilliant day. I found it so useful, insightful and truly gratifying to spend the day completely focused on this audience that we are all so passionate about representing in its full spectrum.
Sarah Firth, PR Creative & Strategy, Anything But Grey
Huge congratulations on a great and much needed event.
Angie O’Farrell, COO Saga
The event was a triumph, you created a focused agenda with great speakers and wonderful opportunities to meet a lot of really interesting people.
Mike Mansfield, CEO Pro Age
Focusing exclusively on the “silver” market, the Silver Marketing Summit offers marketers the opportunity to enjoy a full day of expert speakers and networking sessions. This is a must-attend event for those wanting to tap into this important sector.
HOLD THE DATE – Tuesday 25th June 2024
Included for delegates attending the in person event:
- Full conference from 09:00 – 17:00 with networking throughout the day
- Breakfast & buffet lunch
- Mid-morning & afternoon tea/coffee & biscuits
- Post summit networking drinks in the bar
- Silver Marketing Awards from 17:30 – 18:30
Benefits of attending the in person event
- Learn best practice for over-50s marketing.
- Hear real-life industry case studies focusing on key issues.
- Leave with a fuller understanding of the market and the opportunity it represents.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with this demographic.
- Network and learn from peers who are maximising the same opportunities whilst facing the same issues.
Who should attend?
Organisations involved in selling to the over-50s, or those looking to broaden their market into this demographic. The conference is designed for established companies, challenger brands and start-ups, including the following:
- Directors, CEOs and senior managers
- Marketing and sales
- Customer insight and strategy
- Research and development